The Cross Country Banquet is on Tuesday, October 22, starting at 6:30pm at Midwestern Children’s Home, 4585 Long-Spurling Rd, Pleasant Plain, OH 45162.
Time: 6:30 Open
7:00 Prayer and dinner
7:45 Awards and recognition
9:00 Cleaned up and over
(We can use help before and after for set up and clean up)
Location: Midwestern Children s Home
4585 Long-Spurling Rd, Pleasant Plain, OH 45162
Pizza and probably chicken will be provided as well as water.
What to bring?
1. Your family favorite appetizer, side dish or dessert.
2. Drinks for your family if you do not want water.
3. Games that can be played on a table or in the gym
4. Your awards from the meets this year.
You can now register for basketball and baseball online for the 2013-2014 school year. After you register, don’t forget to download, print, and complete the USSFA Insurance form, Trailblazer Release form, and Physician Release form. Bring the completed forms to practice and give the Parent Team Coordinator (PTC).
Online registration is found here: http://www.cincinnatitrailblazers.com/reg/family.php.
We are excited to start the registration process for the 2013 Trailblazer Cross Country season! A summary of the key things you need to know and do:
- Individual Team Fee for Cross Country will be $165 per runner this year. This includes registration, training, meet fees and banquet.
- Note: there is an annual family registration fee that is separate on the Registration Fees and Checklist form.
- $75 is due by 7/19 along with uniform size (top and bottom) for each runner. I will be ordering uniforms the following week so be sure to let me know the runner’s size. If you cannot provide the deposit by then please contact me.
- Payment by check made out to “Trailblazer Boosters”. Please note on the check: XC deposit and runner(s) name(s).
- Please fill out the attached forms and get them back to me before or no later than first practice on August 1st.
- Physicals can be on the OHSAA form or on the attached form and due before or no later than first practice.
You can mail the checks and forms to me:
9850 Schlottman Rd.
Loveland, OH 45140
Download the Registration Forms.
Trailblazer cross county practice starts on Thursday, August 1 from 6-7:30 at Kingswood Park, 4188 Irwin Simpson Road, Mason, OH.
Tuesday practices you can choose between Landmark Baptist: 1600 Glendale Milford Rd, Cincinnati or Midwestern Children’s Home: 4585 Long-Spurling Rd, Pleasant Plain, OH.
Thursday nights we will all be together at Kingswood Park: 4188 Irwin Simpson Road, Mason, OH.
All practices are from 6-7:30 pm.
On Saturday, July 27, Beacon Orthopaedics Summit Woods is offering sports physicals for $20. If you put “Trailblazers” on the form, Beacon will give back to the Trailblazers $10 per athlete in the form of a gift voucher for medical supplies.
If your child is need of a physical, this is a great way to take care of that and help the Trailblazers get the supplies we need for our first aid kits for each team.
Saturday, July 27
8am – 11am
Beacon Orthopaedics Summit Woods
500 E-Business Way
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Student-athletes entering grades 7-12
Download the flyer for more details.
Summer Blaze, the basketball clinic for boys 8-18 years old, will begin Tuesday, July 9 at 4pm.
Summer Blaze includes:
- Official Trailblazer Summer Blaze Camp Journal
- Complete Player Evaluation
- Incredible Instruction from Trailblazers Coaches
- Daily Instructional Stations
- Ball Handling and Passing
- Shooting Basics and Drills
- Defensive Basics
- Offensive Fundamentals
- $35 (checks made payable to Trailblazers Booster Club)
- Landmark Gym
1600 Glendale-Milford Road
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 4pm – 6pm
The Trailblazers are excited to announce we are bringing the Pro Shot Shooting Camp to Sports Plus on Wednesday, June 19, and Thursday, June 20!
Any boy or girl age 12 or older
Wednesday & Thursday, June 19-20, 9am-1pm both days
10765 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241
$75 per child
Bring a friend!
Download the flyer for more information.
Shooting Camp Flyer
Volleyball tryouts for Junior High, Junior Varsity, and Varsity will be held on Monday, June 3rd at Sports Plus. Tryouts for Junior High are from 2pm-3, and JV/Varsity tryouts are from 3pm-4.
Parent Meeting for Junior High starts at 2:45pm on June 3rd at Sports Plus, and the JV/Varsity Parent Meeting starts at 3:45pm.
Sports Plus is located at 10765 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241.
The Trailblazers Girls and Boys High School and Middle School Cross Country team will be holding informational meetings for new and returning runners. For the past 5 years this program was run as the Landmark Cross Country Team and we are super excited to take our program to the next level with Trailblazers Home School Sports Program, with more opportunities and facilities for the runners.
Our purpose is to honor and glorify Jesus Chris in order to build and mentor our players in their Christian walk through competitive sports. For cross country, we take runners of all abilities into our program, as long as they are serious and willing to put in the work to improve and be a good team mate.
On June 4th we will be meeting at Landmark Baptist in the pavilion near the football stadium. On June 6th we will be meeting at Midwestern Children’s Home in their cafeteria. Both meetings will start at 7PM.
The meeting is for parents and runners to learn about our plans for this year and get runners started over the summer with preparations for the coming cross country season this fall.
Please feel free to contact David Fisher @ email@example.com if you have any questions.
June 4th, 7PM at Landmark Baptist Pavilion
1600 Glendale Milford Road Cincinnati Ohio 45241
June 6th, 7PM at Midwestern Children’s Home,
4585 Long-Spurling Rd. Pleasant Plain, OH 45162
There is a simple way for all of you to help!
If you shop at Kroger’s, you can follow the steps below to choose Trailblazers for the Kroger Community Awards Program. It does NOT affect your fuel points or discounts or ANY of the benefits you currently receive from your Kroger Plus Card (and if you don’t HAVE a Kroger Plus Card, you can register for one). Either way, THERE IS NO COST TO YOU.
Once you have linked your Kroger Plus Card to Trailblazers, Kroger will donate a percentage of every dollar spent directly to our organization to be used to establish a scholarship fund.
Just follow the steps below:
1. Sign on to Kroger.com
2. Click on “community” in upper right hand corner
3. Click on “Kroger Community Rewards”
4. Click on the green “Enroll Now” button next to “Cincinnati, OH”
5. Sign in
6. Under “Find Your Organization” enter “Trailblazers”
7. Select and save Trailblazers
That’s it! Seven easy steps!
It took me under ten minutes!
What an easy way to minister to others!
Thanks in advance for taking the time to do this for our Trailblazer families (and future families)!