The Cross Country Banquet is on Tuesday, October 22, starting at 6:30pm at Midwestern Children’s Home, 4585 Long-Spurling Rd, Pleasant Plain, OH 45162.
Time: 6:30 Open
7:00 Prayer and dinner
7:45 Awards and recognition
9:00 Cleaned up and over
(We can use help before and after for set up and clean up)
Location: Midwestern Children s Home
4585 Long-Spurling Rd, Pleasant Plain, OH 45162
Pizza and probably chicken will be provided as well as water.
What to bring?
1. Your family favorite appetizer, side dish or dessert.
2. Drinks for your family if you do not want water.
3. Games that can be played on a table or in the gym
4. Your awards from the meets this year.
You can now register for basketball and baseball online for the 2013-2014 school year. After you register, don’t forget to download, print, and complete the USSFA Insurance form, Trailblazer Release form, and Physician Release form. Bring the completed forms to practice and give the Parent Team Coordinator (PTC).
Online registration is found here: http://www.cincinnatitrailblazers.com/reg/family.php.
We are excited to start the registration process for the 2013 Trailblazer Cross Country season! A summary of the key things you need to know and do:
- Individual Team Fee for Cross Country will be $165 per runner this year. This includes registration, training, meet fees and banquet.
- Note: there is an annual family registration fee that is separate on the Registration Fees and Checklist form.
- $75 is due by 7/19 along with uniform size (top and bottom) for each runner. I will be ordering uniforms the following week so be sure to let me know the runner’s size. If you cannot provide the deposit by then please contact me.
- Payment by check made out to “Trailblazer Boosters”. Please note on the check: XC deposit and runner(s) name(s).
- Please fill out the attached forms and get them back to me before or no later than first practice on August 1st.
- Physicals can be on the OHSAA form or on the attached form and due before or no later than first practice.
You can mail the checks and forms to me:
9850 Schlottman Rd.
Loveland, OH 45140
Download the Registration Forms.
Trailblazer cross county practice starts on Thursday, August 1 from 6-7:30 at Kingswood Park, 4188 Irwin Simpson Road, Mason, OH.
Tuesday practices you can choose between Landmark Baptist: 1600 Glendale Milford Rd, Cincinnati or Midwestern Children’s Home: 4585 Long-Spurling Rd, Pleasant Plain, OH.
Thursday nights we will all be together at Kingswood Park: 4188 Irwin Simpson Road, Mason, OH.
All practices are from 6-7:30 pm.
On Saturday, July 27, Beacon Orthopaedics Summit Woods is offering sports physicals for $20. If you put “Trailblazers” on the form, Beacon will give back to the Trailblazers $10 per athlete in the form of a gift voucher for medical supplies.
If your child is need of a physical, this is a great way to take care of that and help the Trailblazers get the supplies we need for our first aid kits for each team.
Saturday, July 27
8am – 11am
Beacon Orthopaedics Summit Woods
500 E-Business Way
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Student-athletes entering grades 7-12
Download the flyer for more details.
The Trailblazers Girls and Boys High School and Middle School Cross Country team will be holding informational meetings for new and returning runners. For the past 5 years this program was run as the Landmark Cross Country Team and we are super excited to take our program to the next level with Trailblazers Home School Sports Program, with more opportunities and facilities for the runners.
Our purpose is to honor and glorify Jesus Chris in order to build and mentor our players in their Christian walk through competitive sports. For cross country, we take runners of all abilities into our program, as long as they are serious and willing to put in the work to improve and be a good team mate.
On June 4th we will be meeting at Landmark Baptist in the pavilion near the football stadium. On June 6th we will be meeting at Midwestern Children’s Home in their cafeteria. Both meetings will start at 7PM.
The meeting is for parents and runners to learn about our plans for this year and get runners started over the summer with preparations for the coming cross country season this fall.
Please feel free to contact David Fisher @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
June 4th, 7PM at Landmark Baptist Pavilion
1600 Glendale Milford Road Cincinnati Ohio 45241
June 6th, 7PM at Midwestern Children’s Home,
4585 Long-Spurling Rd. Pleasant Plain, OH 45162